Save £850 on conveyancing solicitors costs: £850 is the average saving on a typical sale and purchase through our panel of conveyancing solicitors compared to using a high street solicitor (Survey of 52 high street solicitors, September 2010).
- We work to instantly compare quotes from a panel of the UK’s best conveyancing solicitors to find you the genuine conveyancing calculator available!
All the solicitors on our panel are members of the Law Society and are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
The price you see is the price you pay. All the solicitors on our system have agreed to provide conveyancing quotes that are totally transparent.
- Your quote will be cheaper than going direct to the solicitors.
- Your solicitor will not charge you a legal fee if your sale, purchase or re-mortgage does not go ahead.
- All our solicitors agree to rigorous service levels, which are constantly monitored to ensure all conveyancing work meets the highest standards.
- Your solicitor will be able to start work immediately.
Online case tracking:
Your solicitor will provide you with a username and password to track the progress of your case online in real-time 24/7.
Your solicitor will handle your case remotely so you never have to visit their office.